Microblading pre-procedure guidelines
BROWHOUSE is so excited to be your Microblading Artist! To optimize your service, we strongly urge that you carefully read and follow all of our guidelines listed below. You will get much better healed results if you properly prep. Follow these guidelines to prep your skin for the best outcome.
- Do NOT wax, tint, thread, or tweeze the brow area one week prior (the more natural hair growth you have, the better!)
- Do not work out the day of the procedure
- NO alcohol or caffeine 48 hours before procedure
- Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to procedure
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 48 hours before procedure
- Discontinue Retin-A, Chemical and Laser Peels, microdermabrasions, and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) at least 4 weeks prior to your service
- Botox and filler on the forehead, temple, and eye area should be avoided 1 month prior to procedure for those who do not regularly receive injectables.